Monday, May 4, 2009

A-Rod DEFINITELY Invented Steroids, Created AIDS


BWP recently broke the news that A-Rod invented steroids and created AIDS. Check out this article the New York Times ran in 2003. Apparently the German pharmaceutical company Bayer shipped drugs to Africa back in the 80's. These drugs "carried a high risk of transmitting AIDS."

Fantastic.

Bayer makes more than just aspirin. The company also dabbles in steroids.

Fantastic.

A-Rod has admitted to juicing at the time the article was written. Steroids netted him the AL MVP Award the same year. This has always bothered me, by the way. The Rangers finished last in their division in 2003. A player on a last place team obviously isn't "valuable." They finished last with him, and would have finished last without him. But I digress.

I can read between the lines on this one. A-Rod is undoubtedly in cahoots with the Germans in a global AIDS and steroids ring. This is bigger than I thought. This troubles me, but not as much as the fact that I've already mentioned Mel Gibson and the Germans twice today. I haven't even put on pants yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment