Monday, May 4, 2009

Even A Blind Squirrel Finds A Nut Every Once In Awhile.



Raise the keg and celebrate. It's Cinco de Mayo and the O's finally won.

First of all, I want to say good job to John for putting together a ridiculously long live blog of the baseball game tonight and the 2 hour rain delay that preceded it. My guess is he won't be volunteering to do a live blog again anytime soon.

But back to the task at hand. The O's ended their skid today with an 8-4 win over the Rays of Tampa. Brian Roberts and Nick Markakis did what they are paid to do and each hit a home run to lead the O's offense, while Adam Eaton turned in another decent pitching performance (maybe I was wrong about him... on second thought, probably not).

The BWP Clipped Wing Award winner today is.... oh wait, we won!? Sorry, it's been awhile.

The O's go for the sweep tomorrow, which begs the question can you even sweep a two game series? Oh well, us O's fans have to enjoy the small victories in life. Have a good Cinco de Mayo everyone and have some beer/tequila/whatever you are drinking, for me because I will be spending all day studying for my Wednesday exam. Enjoy.

1 comment: