Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Take That Obama.


Hey everyone, sorry for the late edition of O's Recap. I wrote one last night when I got back from the bar, but it ended up being filled with borderline racist comments about our wonderful President so I thought better of posting it.

Anyways, the O's snapped their losing streak last night beating the Chi Sox 10-3. Rookie pitcher Brad Burgeson turned in a quality start and Aubrey Huff led the re-energized Orioles offense with a pair of 2 run homers.

The game gave us a taste of the great pitching depth the O's have in their farm system and gave me a little hope that maybe we will be relevant in the next few years. I'm sure Angelos will do something to screw it up, but at least I can dream.

The series continues tonight with staff ace Jeremy Guthrie going up against White Sox pitcher John Danks in what is sure to be an entertaining affair. Can the O's carry yesterday's momentum into tonight's game or will the losing streak start anew? Stay tuned for your next O's recap to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment