Thursday, April 2, 2009

Skipping class to update my blog? College is crazy.

A ramblings-style blog post? Sure.

If you're friends with Nick on AIM, you've already seen this in his profile, but if the Redskins have the chance to mortgage our future by trading for a diabetic headcase who parties with Xavier (aka "'Anonymous,' the original Blazing With Phelps hater"), you just have to do it. Football 101. In related news, if Jay Cutler goes to DC, I'm going to shoot myself in the head.

Also, I've gotten a ton of positive feedback on this column and it's been really, really nice. So thanks to everyone who's had kind words for me, though I don't know if it's more a praise of me or just a sad statement about the SGA here. I'd like to think it's a little of both.

In that vein, on Friday, I'm going to take a walk in their shoes and campaign for a day. There's going to be a video for the Diamondback web site and some fun stuff. I think we're giving away lollipops. No matter what though, please don't vote Rob Gindes Party. Thanks.

I'm going to do a Great State etc. today or tomorrow, so that will be nice. Keep casting your votes in the Best Spring Break ever bracket. I have the Alabama Leprechaun going all the way.

I had to register today. If you're keeping score at home, I'm taking the press' role in civil rights, ethical theory, peer counseling, sports psychology and intro to tap dance. Senior year!

Anyways, shine on you crazy diamonds out there in internet world. In case you haven't noticed, today is a good one for us getting posts out. So keep checking back and tell all your friends we're updating again.

No comments:

Post a Comment