Monday, March 2, 2009

Sneaux Daix, Part Deux

Well, since we don't have to do crap today, I'm going to post a whole bunch, so you should take a look!

Unfortunately, I won't know if you are or not, because sitemeter is borked and not counting any visits to our site. Not like I'm assuming, or anything, but the coupla three comments I just got should have at least shown up as page views. So as far as I know, everyone in the world collectively decided to stop reading.

Anyhow, today we're going to do one or even two (!) Gr8St8H8Deb8 '09s today, as well as some other crazy cool fun stuff, because we're getting too gimmicky. I like the random posts.

Also, I'm going to eschew doing a "Rob Gindes Unplugged" because if you read my column today, that's pretty much exactly what I had unedited. So there's not much to it. But yeah, read that.

L8r.

1 comment:

  1. its workin fine now...it just does that from time to time

    ReplyDelete