Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Nic Cage Enigm-a-Rama

"I resigned from the movie because I didn’t think I had enough time to achieve the look of the wrestler who was on steroids, which I would never do."

-Nic Cage, speaking of The Wrestler

........

"I resigned from the movie..."

So, Nic was The Ram...and relinquished this role willingly? Why, Nic, Why would you ever do such a thing?


"...because I didn’t think I had enough time to achieve the look of the wrestler who was on steroids..."


Not enough time? NOT ENOUGH TIME? I'm speechless.

"...which I would never do."

Oh, thank the Lord. I can sleep peacefully tonight knowing Nic Cage's hallowed name is excluded from the Mitchell Report.

Come to think of it, that would be a great role for him.

This summer, Nicolas Cage is Senator George Mitchell in a thriller sure to keep you on........pins and needles. Pins and Needles: The Mitchell Investigations.

Of course, the make-up required to turn Nicolas Cage into Senator George Mitchell would take hours. These are hours Nic simply doesn't have. He's a loner, Dotty. A Rebel. You don't want to get mixed up with a guy like him.

No comments:

Post a Comment