Wednesday, February 18, 2009

More news because we hate you

Recently a friend told me the site sucked because there was too much site news and not enough content yet. On the other hand, fuck you.

A few things to announce to our alarming readership: First off... thanks?

We're trying to figure out the best type of content to be giving you guys, so feedback is welcome and encouraged. If you look to the right, one of the contributors is now "BWP," which is the generic account that guest contributors are going to use. And in answer to your question, no, you can't be a guest contributor because you suck at writing.

On top of that, I have a print column running on Friday, which ironically enough is about anonymous commenting online (see below). As soon as I finish that, I might post a parallel column here. Or maybe just the unedited version here. Or something like that. Give me a break, I've given you non-newspaper stuff for a few days.

And as a final note, we are ecstatic to have received our first random hate comment from an anonymous poster. This is awesome. So not only are people looking at this site who don't even know us, but they don't even like the site. This is AWESOME. We're truly on our way.

I love you.

r

2 comments: