Saturday, February 28, 2009

Housekeeping

Hope you're enjoying The Great State Hate Debate as much as I am...unless you're from Wisconsin, then go fuck yourself

Love and hate of the 09 NFL free agency will be around shortly, as well as the thrilling conclusion of the 09 baseball season predictions, including a sexually arousing round table playoff/world series prediction conducted by the most knowledgeable baseball experts not from the "state" of "Wisconsin" (I'm well aware I stretched a sentence into a paragraph and didn't even end with a period...punctuation is more overrated than Favre)

Thanks for the support (from actual people)/hate (from the morbidly obese that hate us and managed to support us)

Stay tuned for more commentary on the most important issues of our time.

As for me, I'm off to Washington and Lee tomorrow. The last time I was there I pre-gamed a Jesse Jackson speech. I can only hope to one-up myself.

Fuck Wisconsin and listen to Jimmy Eat World.

2 comments:

  1. ....that album is downloading as I read this....and yes, I'm still up and not up early...I've been doing hood rat things with my friends and Julie

    ReplyDelete