Monday, February 16, 2009

Alomar Has AIDS? Tell Me Something I Didn't Know.

By now I'm sure most of you have heard about the Roberto Alomar AIDS/unprotected sex with his girlfriend/getting raped by Mexicans saga. I'm not baffled like most on the actual facts of this lawsuit as much as to how no one else saw this coming. I vividly recalling watching Alomar go ballistic and spit in umpire John Hirschbeck's face back in '96 and thinking to myself as I ate my Gushers, "Yeah, that was kinda gay." If you told me back then that 13 years later, allegations would come out that Alomar had AIDs, got it from getting raped by two mexicans after a baseball game (yeah yeah Liberace, haven't that one before) and then would give it to his "girlfriend" I would've thought, "Either Alomar's girlfriend is named Jeff or that it is a poor excuse for a cover up."

Listen, you don't ever spit in another man's face. There is no ifs, ands or buts about it. You either throw hands or you don't. Hirschbeck knew he was a panzy after that and has probably just been itching for the day when he would see Alomar on the street and educate him on the proper technique of getting your ass beat Bas Rutten Style. Now what's the poor guy gonna do? You can't knock out a guy with AIDS; it's too risky.
I also love how his new girlfriend is defending Alomar (A.K.A. begging she doesn't have the African flu as well and trying to talk herself into believing that as she circles the testing clinic scared to take it). If you have it Roberto, you might as well say you do, or show a live video of you getting a test taken, because perception is reality my friend, and until I see some medical proof, Im throwing down a guilty verdict faster than Rob's premature ejaculation.

1 comment: